Easy Quesadilla for a quick lunch bite
Chicken and Broccoli QuesadillaEasy Quesadilla for a quick lunch biteAnju Purushot
All Purpose Flour
Olive Oil / Canola Oil
1 To Taste
- Mix the flour, salt, water and oil until the dough becomes soft. Knead well and let it rest for 10 minutes
- Add the chopped onions to a pinch of oil and saute until becomes soft. Add the diced Chicken and Balsamic Vinegar to this and let it cook for about 10 minutes until Chicken is done
- Meanwhile in a small pot of water boil the broccoli until soft. Take the pieces out and mash/chop them into finer portions
- When chicken is cooked take off stove and mix the steamed broccoli into this.
- Make small balls from the dough and roll them into small circular flat portions.
- Warm a hot plate and put the tortilla dough on it. when both sides are brown and soft the tortilla is almost done
- add a cheese slice to the middle of the tortilla while still on the stove
- add the chicken broccoli mix and fold the tortilla
- turn on both sides once and take off stove
- slice up and serve