Easy yummy profiterole.
ProfiterolesEasy yummy profiterole.Anju Purushot
All purpose Flour
Dark chocolate bars
- Sieve the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Place the water and butter in a large saucepan and boil l. Remove from heat immediately and add the flour into this mix. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- heat again for a minute and set aside to cool for 10 minutes
- beat 3 eggs
- add them in 4 parts to the cooled flour paste. keep beating the mix with each round of egg until it forms a smooth paste. looked glossy as well.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade. Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Pipe the dough into little mounds. leave enough place in between as they puff to twice the size on baking
- beat the last egg and brush lightly over the mounds
- bake for 10 mts
- then reduce the temperature to 200 c and bake until golden brown (took me 20 minutes)
- take the profiteroles out and poke a small hole at the base of all and plop them back in for a minute so the insides are set as well. Take out and cool
- meanwhile whip the whipping cream, vanilla extract and icing sugar
- take the cooled profiteroles and slice then on the curve half way through. Open and stuff whipped cream into it
- put the heavy cream and broken chocolate bits in a bowl and microwave for 5 minutes. stir to make chocolate ganache
- when the ganache is hot, spoon over the profiterole and set it
- chill before serving
- Nom Nom Nom. Thank you