Three flavor is just a name. I think this can go to infinity. For all you weirdos who don't enjoy sweet cupcakes.
Its so easy - you can whip it in less than 20 mts (incl the baking)
Three Flavor savory cupcakeThree flavor is just a name. I think this can go to infinity. For all you weirdos who don't enjoy sweet cupcakes. Its so easy - you can whip it in less than 20 mts (incl the baking)Anju Purushot
All purpose flour
- Pre heat the oven to 200 C
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl together
- whisk the wet ingredients together separately
- Make a small hole in the dry mix and pour the wet mix in. Stir well. if you feel your mix is a bit dry then you can add a little bit of milk to get the soft cupcake texture
- add the cheese in and fold well
- Pour into your moulds and bake for 15 mts. Prick with toothpick to see if it comes out clean after the duration. Set aside to cool for atleast 10 minutes before you pop it out of the pan
- For the frostings - mix in three bowls 2 tablespoon of cream cheese + 1 table spoon of the savory (tomato paste, guacamole paste and mustard respectively). You can adjust the taste depending on how strong you want the savory taste to come out
- spoon over each cupcake.
- Take a picture and add it here :)
- then you may bite